No prepayment is required. Payment must be made at reception upon arrival to a tennis center.
Minimum booking time - 1 hour. Maximum booking time - 3 hours. You can book a court within 7 days (9 days for members). You can bring up to 3 guests for your court booking with no charge (so in total 4 people on the court, including booking holder). All additional guests should be charged at IDR 110.000 / person.
Please note that those who book online have priority over those who walk-in.
Upon arrival to a tennis center, before you step on the court, you can request a receptionist to use your Liga.Tennis Coins for court, lesson or group activity bookings. More details: https://liga.tennis/coins
Towels & Equipment rental
Towels can be rented @Liga.Tennis at an extra charge. For members towels will be provided for free.
Tennis equipment (rackets, balls, etc) is available for rent @Liga.Tennis reception.
In case of rain, the following refunds to apply:
- if rain starts within 30 minutes of court usage - a full court fee to be refunded.
- if rain starts between 30 and 45 minutes of court usage - 50% court fee to be refunded.
- if rain starts after 45 minutes of court usage - no refund provided.
General rules & regulations
- Liga.Tennis Centers are open daily from 7 am to 10 pm (7 am first booking and 9 pm last booking).
- Liga.Tennis does not assume any responsibility for the safety of guests and members using the facility.
- Parents are responsible at all times for the good conduct of their children while in the Liga.Tennis premises.
- Proper dress code must be followed by all guests and players while using the facility:
Men - tennis shirt and tennis shorts, no shirt not allowed
Women - tennis shirt and shorts or skirt, no bikini wear
- Proper non marking tennis shoes are only allowed on the courts.
- Strictly no smoking and vaping in Liga.Tennis property (except designated area).
- Outside food & beverage not allowed on the property.
- No pets allowed the public areas and tennis courts.
- Mobile phones, electronic gadgets must be turned off or on silent mode while on tennis courts.
- No gambling on Liga.Tennis premises.
- Liga.Tennis green program - no single-use plastic bottles please.
- As a courtesy to other players, kindly throw all trash in the rubbish bins and towels returned when leaving the court.
- Only Liga.Tennis coaches are allowed to coach on the property unless approved by Management.
- Liga.Tennis reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject from Liga.Tennis premises any person whom the Liga.Tennis Management has declared to be persona non-grata or found to be socially acceptable.
- Liga.Tennis tournaments/events have priority over any court reservations or bookings.
- Liga.Tennis By Laws must be followed by all guests and members.
- Don't lose your cool, don't be frightening, don't destroy the racquets and court facilities. Love tennis and try to enjoy every single moment on the court.
- By using Liga.Tennis facilities you are agreed with present rules and regulations.
All rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice.