AT LIGA.TENNIS UMALAS
Padel is a mix of tennis and squash which combines work out with fun and social interaction. It's usually played by four players or doubles and a great sport for players of all ages and skills. Most players get basics within the first half an hour of playing so they can enjoy the game.
|1 hour court rental||Off Peak (7am - 4pm & 9pm - 10pm)||-||Rp 300K|
|Peak (4pm - 9pm)||-||Rp 350K|
|Hitting partner||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Private coach||Coming Soon||Court fee, Coach, Racket & Balls||Rp 500K|
We've got answers!
Padel scored just like tennis. 15/0, 30/0, 40/0, game or deuce. There is no advantage. If a game goes to deuce, the winner of that point wins the game. It is like a sudden death.
- A padel court court.
- A padel net.
- Padel rackets (not be longer than 45.5cm, no wider than 26cm and no thicker than 38mm).
- A padel ball.
In the most basic sense, all you need to play padel is four players across two teams, a racket each and a ball.
You basically have to follow tennis rules. A game is scored exactly the same as tennis ie. 15/0, 30/0, 40/0, deuce, advantage etc
- In padel all points begin with an underarm serve into the service box diagonally opposite.
- If the first serve is a fault then a second serve is played.
- Once the ball is in play, all balls which cross the net must then bounce on the ground on the opponent’s side before hitting a glass or wire wall
- If the ball is returned over the net and then hits your opponents wall before hitting the ground the point is lost.
- Players may hit a volley except when receiving serve when the ball must bounce first.
- Players may hit the ball after it has bounced on a wall to return it to the opponent’s side
Send us request, and we’ll be in touch soon
+628 7771 400 500 (Umalas), +628 7714 400 500 (Sanur), +628 1914 000 00 (Nusa Dua)