As a preventive measure, we’ve decided to be proactive, and there are new safety initiatives from our management:
1. No entry for those who unwell. We will not allow both customers and staff to enter the facility with flu-like symptoms. Please stay at home if you feel even mild symptoms.
2. No physical contact. We keep all the doors open, so when you’re here - you can easily avoid touching anything including doors. It also keeps premises ventilated.
3. Access to wash your hands. We place hand sanitisers everywhere needed as well as we have 16 wash basins. We will encourage everyone to wash their hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.
4. Distance. As you know tennis is a very “lonely” sport. Everyone will be asked to keep social distance > 1 meter on and off court.
5. Disinfected balls and rackets. All tennis balls and rackets will be disinfected every day. Thus, only disinfected balls to be used for each lesson.
6. Highest hygiene standards. Our tennis, housekeeping and cafe teams are following the highest hygiene standards when it comes to clean tableware, premises, furnitures. We disinfect all our premises every day.
1. Any junior academy activities will be suspended from this week until further notice (the current term ends this week).
2. During Group activities:
- everyone will follow a social distance of at least 1m before, during or after play.
- maximum 6 people on court is allowed.
3. Private lessons and court rentals remain without changes.
1. If you decide to sit, please ensure that you don’t sit next to each other and keep the social distance of at least 1m. If there are available tables, we recommend choosing different tables.
2. We ensure that our cafe, kitchen and housekeeping teams follow the highest hygiene standards when it comes to clean tableware and premises.
Our management is monitoring the situation and will act accordingly in case of any changes (including directives from government).
If you want to remain active and play tennis, it can boost your immune system. Just make sure to stay safe and alert!
Visit our website for the latest updates: bali.tennis/covid-19